Tags: bloopers, funny stories
It's probably safe to say that most readers visiting this site love bloopers. Therefore, it was only natural when the funnies below showed up in an email to put the bloopers out here for everyone to enjoy.
Clumsy Ad Copy
1. No matter what your topcoat is made of, this miracle spray
will make it really repellent.
2. We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it
carefully by hand.
3. For sale: an antique desk suitable for lady with thick
legs and large drawers.
4. Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an
extra pair to take home, too.
5. Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children.
6. Dinner Special—Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25;
7. Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us
once, you'll never go anywhere again.
~ From The Good Clean Funnies
And now that you've had a chance to laugh, take a minute to leave a comment telling me which was your favorite. The blooper that had me giggling was #3—the lady with thick legs and large drawers!