.

My Writings ... by Cindy Beck



Mormon Mishaps and Mischief is an anthology of humorous stories of Latter-day Saints at their funniest. Compiled with anecdotes from multiple LDS authors, as well as ones written by co-authors Cindy Beck and Nichole Giles. Release date: December 2009--just in time for Christmas giving! (The book makes a great stocking stuffer!)

You can visit our LDS Humor Blog for more information and for humorous, weekly posts.

---



My story, "A Whap on the Head" is featured in the nationally published anthology, My Dad is My Hero, It's available at my website and you can click on the cover image (above) to read an excerpt. This book makes a great gift for Dad for Father's Day, birthday, or Christmas!

----



My nationally published short story, "Dancing in the Moonlight" is featured in Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors, and is available at my website. It's the story of my feelings about my mom's journey through breast cancer. Click on the image above to read an excerpt. This book is a fantastic birthday or Christmas gift for breast cancer survivors.

If you'd like to read a humorous article about my mom (a 13+ year breast cancer survivor) and her upcoming opportunity to throw out the first pitch at a minor league baseball game (an honor bestowed for her volunteer breast cancer awareness work with Civista Health and before they realized she doesn't know how to throw a ball), click here.

----



"Horse on Lap" is the true story of our Arabian horse and the day she did something very unusual ... even for a horse! "Horse on Lap" is featured in Cup of Comfort for Horse Lovers, and is available at my website. Click on the image above to read an excerpt.

----

No comments: