.

I'd Tell You but I Can't Remember ... by C.L. Beck

Fun Stuff and Funny Stories by C.L. (Cindy) Beck

The other day I run across something that struck me as so true. And I'd write about it today except ... well ... I can't remember what it was!

Okay, I'm joking; I really do remember but just couldn't resist the above as an opening line. To see why, click on the video below.



---

If you get a sec, drop off a comment and tell me what was the most interesting thing that ever slipped your mind. That is, if you can recall the event!

Note: Thanks to my friend, Andrew Goudy, for telling me about this video ... even though at the time he couldn't remember its name, called it, "Memory" and had to phone me back five minutes later to give me the real title.

Andrew, if you're looking for the keys to your pickup, try looking under the saddle on your horse. No, on second thought, that's probably where you left your cell phone. :)



8 comments:

Randall said...

Cindy,

This was hilarious! Yet again a dose of humor that made my day.

If you get the chance, stop by my blog http://phfispfa.blogspot.com - yet another new one, and tell me what you think of "spiritual" post today. I think you'll get a kick out of it.

Randy

Hermana Maw said...

Very cute. I feel like that more and more. And more.

Let's see, the biggest thing I ever forgot? My kid's birthday. Oh, I remembered...a month later. Good thing he was too young to realize his party came just a short 35 days late.

Loretta said...

I'm so forgetful, I can hide my own Easter eggs!

Triple Nickel said...

This was great! I loved it. It reminds me of ... something, but I just can't seem to recall it. Anyway, it was good.
Thanks for calling. Talk with you tomorrow.

Cathy said...

Too funny. One time I hid some cash that we were saving to do some renovations. We were leaving on vacation and I didn't want thieves to find it if they broke in. I've never found it since. It is really, really safe.

Rachelle Christensen said...

I tell my hubby I feel like a pinball machine. Every time I head somewhere to do something, another kid needs something. Lately I feel great if I remember my own name.

Toyin O. said...

I forget what day it is sometimes....LOL

Melinda said...

Funny! I actually checked this out on Monday but didn't have time to comment. The email reminded me I wanted to show it to the family. Thanks for the laughs!