.

Wordless Wednesday--a Horse or a Pony?

By C.L. (Cindy Lynn) Beck


Dang, I can't believe that it's been weeks since I posted a Wordless Wednesday photo!

Oh. Wait. I'm supposed to be wordless, which for a writer is soooo hard to do. As a compromise, I'll whisper ...

Dang, I can't believe that it's been weeks since I posted a Wordless Wednesday photo!




Is it a small horse or a large pony?
(I'm not sure which, but he's a cute equine.)

----

Photo © C.L. (Cindy Lynn) Beck
Tags: horse, pony, equine, Wordless Wednesday


2 comments:

Triple Nickel said...

I liked that picture. Cute horse. Oh, in case you can't hear me it's cause I'm whispering in your ear!

Cindy Beck, author said...

Triple Nickel: Thanks for whispering your thoughts since we're not supposed to speak on Wordless Wednesday! :o)