.

The Wind Didn't Blow Strong Enough!












If you happened to read my previous post ... and yes, I know it was a long time ago ... you will probably remember that I said "Change is in the wind!"

 Apparently, the wind didn't blow strong enough, because nothing happened after that. And here I am, a year later, finally posting again.

Oh, all right. It's actually been a year and three months. Or so.

 Just to prove that I didn't lie about change ... no, honestly, I didn't lie. I just didn't act quickly.

Anyway, just to prove I didn't lie, I'm planning to post one of my favorite recipes for cucumbers in sour cream in the very near future. Because at this time of year, you have to have something you can do with those cukes ... outside of using the really big ones for baseball bats!

More info on those cukes to follow soon. Very soon.

 I promise.

 ------
Author's note: If you enjoyed these mostly true thoughts -- with a little bit of lying exaggeration thrown in, then sign up for my newsletter in the sidebar on the right. That way you won't miss out on the fun.

"The wind didn't blow strong enough!" © C.L. Beck. 
Image is the property of C.L. Beck, and may be found on other articles under her pen names. Please do not violate copyright -- obtain permission before using image or text.
Tags:change, wind, change is in the wind, cucumbers, recipe


No comments: