.

Zazzle Me

By Cindy Beck

You're probably asking yourself, "What in the heck is a Zazzle?"

Don't look at me. I don't know. Maybe a cross between a zoo and a dazzle?

No, that would be a zoozle. Or maybe a doozle.

I'm not sure how they came up with the name, but I can tell you about the site. It's basically an online store that allows people to upload their own images onto products like greeting cards, clothing, and a whole slew of other fun stuff. In fact, it can be addicting. So ...

Hi. My name is Cindy, and I'm a Zazzler.

Just to be clear, I am not a cross between a zoo and a dazzler. Although, I have those moments where I wonder if I'm not living in a zoo. (Ahem ... that would be the fault of the hubster and the dogster, but don't tell them I said that!)

Anyway, that's another story. Or stories. Ones that you can find all over the archives of this blog. In the meantime, take a look at a few things you might be interested in at my Zazzle store.



And now that you've had a good look, go ahead ...



(Have you ever been a Zazzler? Or used an online print-on-demand store? Grab a sec and leave a comment about it.)
--------

UNIQUE GIFTS created by Cindy Beck at ByTheBecks Zazzle store
Tags: unique gifts, online gifts, Christmas gifts Background image on "Zazzle Me" graphic © Flaivoloka at http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1043150 Purple Smiley © Ocal at http://www.clker.com/clipart-glassy-smiley-emoticon.html 


2 comments:

Girl Tornado said...

Great Zazzle post, Cindy!! :-) I just love that outhouse card, adorable.

Slamdunk said...

Outhouse Christmas card?

Now you are talking...