.

A Witty, Funny Quote ... by C.L. Beck









I love witty people. Although ... I do know some individuals who have only half as much wit as others, which pretty much makes them half-wits. In the wide world of the web, I've run across quite a few of those. However, I'm pleased to announce that none of my readers fall into that category. 

At least, that I know of.

Speaking of wit, I recently ran across a quote that I loved and wanted to share with you. It was credited to Ronald Reagan. Since he's no longer around, I can't very well ask him if he actually said this--but, it sounds like him, and so we'll proceed on that assumption.

President Reagan stated: "Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying."

Yeah, I know. It takes a minute to sink in, but when it does, you have to laugh. 

----

(Author's note: If you enjoyed this bit of half-wit humor, then sign up for my newsletter in the sidebar on the right. That way you won't miss out on future fun. )

"A Witty, Funny Quote" © C.L. (Cindy Lynn) Beck
Tags:witty quote, funny quotes, Ronald Reagan



No comments: