.

Win a Cool Book ... TODAY!



Just a quick post to tell you how you can win a book with one of my stories in it ... winner's choice of Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors, Cup of Comfort for Horse Lovers, or My Dad is My Hero!

Go to my website at http://www.bythebecks.com/bookstore.html and scroll down until you see the info about Cup of Comfort for Horse Lovers. Find the name of my horse (not hard to do :) and then send the name off in an email to the contest coordinator: jdipastena@yahoo.com. If your name is drawn from those submitted, you'll win a copy of your choice of the three books listed above.

That's it; it's that simple! (I just love easy contests where you don't have to run all over the place and dance in the street like a chicken to enter ... don't you?)

Oh, forgot to tell you that the prizes change every day for the rest of the month, so if you want to win one of my books get that email sent out today!

Good luck!

Cindy

PS: If you want to read the rules and find out about other great prizes, go to: http://jdp-news.blogspot.com/2009/05/welcome-to-our-summer-treasure-hunt-dig.html.

2 comments:

Slamdunk said...

I am entered and have high hopes...

Girl Tornado said...

Congrats to Scott Duncan for his win! Yay, Scott! (See, I'm a good loser.)