.

I've Been Liebstered!

by Cindy Beck



Normally I wouldn't have a clue what being "Liebstered" means, and would quickly call the CDC to find out if it's infectious. Luckily for me, though, when Leisha Maw gave me the Liebster Award she also explained it wasn't a disease.

Whew (flinging sweat off brow), I'm sooo glad!

Thanks go to the awesome Leisha Maw for the award, and here are the rules:

Bestow the Liebster Award to awesome bloggers who, at the moment, have less than 200 followers. Then ...

1.) Show thanks to the blogger who gave the award by linking back to them.
2.) Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.) Post the award on your blog.
4.) Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5.) And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!

So, without further cause for alarm, (and while trumpets herald in the distance) here are my five picks for awesome writers:

My Rich and Random Life (Langley Cornwell)

Cathy Witbeck - Story Painter
Shirley Bahlmann Biz
Inksplasher (Karlene Browning)
On the Couch (Russ Beck) Okay, so we're related, but that doesn't mean I can't give him an award, right?

Have fun, y'all!



4 comments:

Angie said...

Cool award!

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on the recognition Cindy.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the award. I googled the liebster award and it says it's given to blogs that are noteable. We can only hope that somewhere people aren't writing nasty notes about us. And if they are we hope they make them interesting.

Langley Cornwell said...

Congrats on receiving the award and letting us know it's not infectious. Haha. And WooHoo! I'm delighted and honored that you passed it along to me. Sincere thanks.