.

Gotta Love Those Moo-ers

The Hubster sent me a funny in an email and I just had to share it. After all, most of the world loves cows. (At least with steak sauce!)
--------

Photo © C.L. Beck
Two cows were looking over a gate. One said to the other, "What do you think about this mad cow disease?"

The other cow looked over and replied, "Why should I care? I'm a helicopter."


"Two Cows" from the "Good Clean Funnies". 


-------
Author's note: If you enjoyed these mostly true thoughts -- with a little bit of lying exaggeration thrown in, then sign up for my newsletter in the sidebar on the right. That way you won't miss out on the fun.

"Gotta Love Those Moo-ers" © C.L. Beck. 
Image is the property of C.L. Beck, and may be found on other articles under her pen names. Please do not violate copyright -- obtain permission before using image or text.
Tags: Cows, moo-ers, cattle, jokes, funny, steak sauce.

No comments: