.

Equal Time for Cats ... by Cindy Beck

© Cindy Beck, 2009

(Keywords: Cindy Beck, cats, furry felines, wacky, Andrew Lloyd Webber, humorous writing, humorous blog, humor blog, funny, smile, laugh, humor)




Last week I showcased a dog playing dead, so it's only fair to give equal time to cats. The clip below features furry felines at their wackiest, and it made me laugh so hard I couldn't see the screen through the tears in my eyes.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!



What's playing in my head: Something appropriately muscial from Cats by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Looking for great LDS gifts, articles, and services? Take a minute to browse through yourLDSNeighborhood.com.

And while you're there, subscribe to their fantastic newsletter, which brings you articles, products, services, resources and interviews from around the world—all with an LDS focus. Neighborhood Newsletter Subscriptions are FREE, and joining is easy.

---

7 comments:

Cheri J. Crane said...

That was a hilarious cat video. =)And to think, all this time I thought cats were graceful in comparison to dogs (and I'm a dog person, mind you.)

Nichole Giles said...

Total silliness! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Nichole

Slamdunk said...

Ha, glad you liked the cat video. I should look for a dog video--equal time is only fair as you pointed out.

ali cross said...

Ok, so I didn't beleive you. Pishaw. I'm not going to laugh till I'm crying over a bunch of cats.

HA!!

Give me my words ... I'll eat them.

That. Was. Hysterical. I laughed my tail off.

Thanks Cindy!

Girl Tornado said...

You were right, HYSTERICAL. I had to watch it twice. :-D

Rachelle Christensen said...

I posted info about the new EZ View Craft Desk on my blog, it’s so neat! If you’d like to see details, please stop by!

Cindy Beck, author said...

Cheri, Nichole, Slamdunk, Ali, Oz Girl and Rachelle: Glad you all enjoyed the cat video. Some of them were nuts, huh?

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your thoughts. I always enjoy reading what you have to say.